Installation, Setup, and Run Server Manually
Apart from the official site at https://www.patreon.com/mingshiba, you can download Sugoi Translator through Translator++.
- Make sure the Sugoi Translator add-on is installed in Translator++.
- Options > Translator & Language > Sugoi Translator > Open Server Manager
T++ Icon > Tools > Sugoi Translator Server > Local Server Manager
- In the Windows Sugoi Translator Manager that appears, click “Install Sugoi Translator.”
- Choose the model for Sugoi Translator.
There is an option for YOJET in the model installation. YOJET is a local server manager application.
- Select the installation location.
- Set “Number of Server Start (CPU)” to 1 if you want to use CPU
or “Number of Server Start (GPU)” to 1 if you want to use GPU.
You need to meet specific installation criteria if you want to use GPU.
- Ensure that the Port in the configuration matches the Port in the server manager.
- Start All Server.
Please note that with this method, you need to manually run the server every time you want to use Sugoi on XUAT in Unity.
For more information