Some projects may need to be updated for a number of reasons, for example but not limited to:
- The game developer released the latest version of the game
- The parser of Translator++ has been updated so that older versions of .trans are not compatible.
All you need to do to update a project is basically import the translations from the old project into the new project.
- Create a new project
- Check all objects on the right pane.
- Right click → With (*) selected → Import from → Trans file
- Select your old .trans project
- On the Import .TRANS into project dialog, click Import.
- Wait for a while, your translation will be transferred into the newly created project.