Context is unique information that contains the precise location or address of the translatable text in the original file.
- Context format varies from one engine to another.
- Context can be mandatory for one engine but not for another.
- A translatable text can have more than one context depending on the number of occurrences.
For example the text ” 今日は ” appears 3 times in the same document, then the text ” 今日は ” will have 3 contexts.
- Depending on the parser or game engine, the scope of the context can be a single document or global (all documents in the project).
- The plus sign in the row header indicates that a row has multiple contexts.
- You can search the context from search menu.