Greetings fellow translator, even past summer, the weather is truly hot, it’s not global warming anymore, it is global boiling!
Did you know that you can use a custom script at Translator++?
you can make a custom script under Automation. In short, Automation allows users to make a custom script and execute it for the whole, or some of the projects.
When you create a custom script that involves input parameters, it will be a hassle to change the variable or write a complicated table each time you execute.
now you can create fancy customized forms just by drag-drop
Fast Pace YU-RIS Game Project
Now you have the option to not extract YPF file during project creation. To speed up the project creation if you already have the YPF files extracted.
Also option to repack the translation as patch YPF. This allows translators to create translations without modifying original YPF files.
- Update : Automation editor’s autocomplete list
- Add : Python script runner (Python.js)
- Fix : autocomplete popup not visible in some cases in automation editor window
- Fix : Added TranslatorEngine’s ignoreWhitespace property
- Update : Kakao Translator ver. 1.4
- Fix : Kakao translator – translation not applied at the correct row & line
- Update : ESParser ver. 1.4
- Fix : ESParser : Changed the script loading mode to manual
- Update : KAGParser ver. 1.10
- Fix : KAGParser unable to load the addon’s script on some machine
- Update : YU-RIS: ver 0.5
- Add : YU-RIS : Option to repack the translation as patch YPF. This allows translators to create translation without modifying original YPF files.
- Add : Added user input prompt for automation script. (access user input with this.userInput variable)
- Add : Demo script for user input prompt “Append tag if has multiple contexts”
- Add : Form builder tool
- Add : JSDoc style script’s comment parser to embed script information into automation scripts
- Update : Custom Parser ver. 0.8
- Fix : Custom Parser: Default write encoding in TPM file has no effect.
- Fix : Drag & drop to open .trans file is improved
- Update : YU-RIS parser ver. 0.4
- Add : YU-RIS: Option to not extract YPF file during project creation. To speed-up the project creation if you already have the YPF files extracted.
- Fix : YU-RIS: Cannot load all ybn files that are located in different folders
- Update : VNTextPatch Ver. 0.6
- Update : Updated VNTextPatch binary Ver. 0.0.43
- Fix : VNTextPatch : Changed behavior on VNTextPatch. Instead of halted when error occured, parser will print the error instead and continue.
- Update : TyranoParser ver. 1.5.1
- Fix : TyranoParser: Removed the obsolete options from inject dialog window.