Here is what changed in Translator++ Ver. 1.7.22 :
- TES-Patcher updated to v. 0.2.2. https://github.com/Sinflower/TES-Patcher/
- “Translate Here” options was added into grid context menu
- Explicit info and Error handling for unsupported format was added
- Bug fix : Import is not working.
- Bing translator API has been updated
- Escape algorithm for “Aggressive splitting” algorithm has been updated
- And more…
I decided to add “Translate here” menu on the table’s context menu :
And perhaps since three or four weeks ago BING has changed their API Protocol. That’s why BING doesn’t work anymore with the previous version of Translator++. This update fix that.
You can get this version from patron’s download page.