Currently, there is no functionality to display sizes other than 320×240 at a zoomed size.
If you change the screen size of the Sample Game to something other than 320×240, you must take the following steps if you want it to still display with double-size pixels.
- Change the Screen Dimensions in Basic Game Settings. For instance, change to 848×480.
- Change the Tile Size in Basic Game Settings from 16×16 to 32×32.
- Change the Picture Scale Method from “Smooth and Fuzzy” to “Distinct and Rough [Standard].”
- Enlarge all images to double their original size, saving them with the same filenames.
– Characters (in CharaChip folder)
– Map chips (in MapChip folder)
– All other images (in BasicData, BattleEffect, EnemyGraphic, Fog_BackGround, Picture,SystemFile folders)
After performing these steps, run the game, and it should display with double-size pixel graphics at sizes other than 320×240. Just remember: Higher resolution means bigger graphics.