Map Events execute giving priority to higher-number pages. As a result, if the conditions are met forthe last page, that one will be executed rather than the smaller-number pages.
Wolf RPG Editor Manual
- Update Log
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Only half of the character displays
- I set “Starting Hero Graphic” in Basic Game Settings, but it is not updating [*Base System (Sample Game)]
- There is an event I cannot talk to in the Sample Game
- How do I display face graphics?
- I set up multiple pages in an event, but only the last page runs
- (Just after starting the game) The position of displayed text is off
- It is tedious not being able to copy Common Events
- I want to erase an event after it activates once
- When editing maps, transparent parts turn a strange color
- The Variable DB looks fine, but I get “reading a non-existent entry” or “attempted to store a number in aplace for a string” errors, and the data I changed is not showing up
- My event will not start
- When using “linked to scroll” background, the background shifts when you loop
- When using an encrypted folder with Set String “Get File List of Folder…”, I get <
- When using Move Route, the first action keeps repeating / the first action executes 2 or more times.
- I want to display 2x-size pixels like with 320×240, but at higher resolutions.
- When using “linked to scroll” background, the background shifts when you loop.
- Special Characters Reference